Our planting lists are intended to create dense areas of planting using a plant layering technique. This minimises areas of bare soil once plants are established and drastically reduces the need for weeding. It also allows main plants to be underplanted with bulbs and seeds extending garden interest. We only recommend plants that are easy to look after with minimal care. No lifting and overwintering indoors, no complicated processes, ever. This is a perfect option for adding additional interest to an existing fairly mature garden.
- Planting Lists for each area of your garden
- Full Colour Brochure detailing each plant
- Recommended Border Planting Position
- Spring Flowering Bulbs List
- Direct Sow Seeds List
- Plant spacing and planting information